17350Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted

  • Richard Cini
    Jun 1, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board wanted Thanks for the tips, Bill. The version of Life I had was bad so I re-created the source from the listing and made an object file for me to test tonight.

      On 6/1/10 8:33 AM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      The tough part of making a Cromemco joystick console repro is finding the
      actual joystick module.  After a lot of looking, I found that Futaba T5 series
      RC model transmitters have joystick modules with the correct pot values and
      look about right.  I showed my Cromemco loaded IMSAI chassis at VCF East
      last year.  I think there are some pictures on the web somewhere that show
      how my repros turned out.  Oh, one other thing, if you find a D+7A without
      the edge connector, I have a spare.

      -----Original Message-----
      From:  midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com  [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Richard  Cini
      Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 2:50 PM
      To:  MARCH-Post
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco D+7A board  wanted

      All  --

          After the CP/M workshop, I decided to pull  out one of my Dazzler boards to see if it worked. The board I pulled out works  (with an old Apple composite monitor) so I’d like to locate a D+7A  digital/analog board used for the joystick interface. Does anyone have a spare  working board they’d be willing to part with? I also have to see if I have the  parts to make the JS joystick console.

          I  haven’t tried to load-up any of the Dazzler programs yet but I plan on doing  that this week and I’ll report  back.

      Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini