17331Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: new retro journal 300 Baud

  • Dan Roganti
    May 26, 2010

      B Degnan wrote:

      A simple idea would be for MARCH people to submit photos of "my and my computer" and we could pick the best 12-16 for a calendar.  The calendar could be sold as a fund raiser.

      Do you me each of us ?  nah
      Now, what would be nice is to get a photo of the guest speakers from VCF East to pose for a picture at one of the computers there at the museum and use _that_ in the Calendar. Along with a caption about them, who they are, what they did, etc, etc.

      I'm sure they would donate their portrait for a good cause. However, this may take a long time, since we missed several years of opportunity to get 12 months of photos. Perhaps they may still be available for something like this, even if they send it by email -- just using a good camera would help.

      =Dan