17328Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: new retro journal 300 Baud

    May 26, 2010
      Andrew Molloy wrote:
      On Tuesday, May 25, 2010, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:

      Maybe M.A.R.C.H. should make a calendar with these good looking women with
      vintage computers and sell it at VCF ?

      Hey, as long as we can have good looking men too. ;)

      One of each, let's do it.

      Seriously, if I had time I would make a calendar for MARCH, with Mid-Atlantic stuff on it, I have had this on my list for a while.  I like photos of computers with people using them if possible, for things like calendars.  The pictures of the system itself on a calendar has already been done.

      A simple idea would be for MARCH people to submit photos of "my and my computer" and we could pick the best 12-16 for a calendar.  The calendar could be sold as a fund raiser.