      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Scheef
      Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:54 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Fundraising

      Greg,

      If your bad experience was some time in the past, it might be time to give
      PayPal a second chance. PayPal makes it easy to use your credit card -
      something that will take MARCH some time to implment. It is possible to
      donate by sending your check in the snail mail to:

      MARCH
      Jim Scheef
      42 Squires Hill Rd.
      New Milford, CT 06776

      Jim Scheef
      MARCH Treasurer

      --- Greg and Shari <goodtimepa@...> wrote:

      > Personally, I had a bad
      experience with PayPal some time ago and now refuse
      > to use it. Is there
      an alternate way to donate? I have no problems paying
      > my
      > share.
      I just need a way to do it that I feel comfortable with. I am new to
      > the
      group, so if there is a different way to pay I apologize for this

      letter

      Message-----