      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg and Shari
      Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:17 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Fundraising

      Personally, I had a bad experience with PayPal some time ago and now refuse to use it. Is there an alternate way to donate? I have no problems paying my share. I just need a way to do it that I feel comfortable with. I am new to the group, so if there is a different way to pay I apologize for this letter and could someone please diret me to where the infvo is located.

      Greg Manuel