1713RE: [midatlanticretro] Fundraising

    Nov 10, 2005
      Greg,

      If your bad experience was some time in the past, it might be time to give
      PayPal a second chance. PayPal makes it easy to use your credit card -
      something that will take MARCH some time to implment. It is possible to
      donate by sending your check in the snail mail to:

      MARCH
      Jim Scheef
      42 Squires Hill Rd.
      New Milford, CT 06776

      Jim Scheef
      MARCH Treasurer

      --- Greg and Shari <goodtimepa@...> wrote:

      > Personally, I had a bad experience with PayPal some time ago and now refuse
      > to use it. Is there an alternate way to donate? I have no problems paying
      > my
      > share. I just need a way to do it that I feel comfortable with. I am new to
      > the group, so if there is a different way to pay I apologize for this
      > letter
      > and could someone please diret me to where the infvo is located.
      >
      > Greg Manuel

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic