17025Re: [midatlanticretro] museum

    May 2, 2010
      Wow. With my 5110 Model 3 MARCH now has an almost complete collection of the early IBM micros. Pretty cool...

      On 5/2/2010 10:58 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >> Jeff Jonas delivered the IBM 5100 + drive unit from my accountant's office.
      > cool. I was wondering when that thing was going to show up. Is it serviceable?
      > Bill

      I don't know anything about its operating condition.

      It's visibly clean and was kept in an active business office for the
      past 30 years. Accountant used it as a stand for his fax machine!

      Jeff removed an 8" floppy from the drive. We expected it to be a system
      disk. But the label says, "Games and Misc." .... :)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic