1699RE: [midatlanticretro] picture in the files area

  • Evan
    Nov 9 9:38 PM
      I just put copies there.  (Left the originals where Andy put them, because the photos section makes the much smaller.)

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Scheef
      Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:30 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] picture in the files area

      Could someone move these pictures to the pictures area so they are easier to

      --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

      > Appropriate to the trip, I was
      meandering around the online
      > repository and found some photos in the
      files area:
      > infoage01.jpg,
      >     "Random pile of
      >     This is some random pile!
      There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
      >     first
      PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
      >     a FACIT early-early calculator.
      Museum quality?  Definitely.
      >    "Some more
      >     There's a Tektronix 4014 vector
      graphics terminal
      >     and a DEC micro from the
      1980's.  Good stuff.
      >     "The
      >     This is where we're going, as seen from
      all the way across the
      >     other side of the
      road.  Main points: large, close (to the road),
      >     and fence (wire, also large).
      > Also appropriate to the trip,
      >     Here is
      the Lat,Long  that I found for main building
      >     for people with
      >        N 40
      11.156   W 74 03.558
      > John A.