      From: evan@...
      Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 12:06 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] TCF

      Fun times @ TCF yesterday. Our table was in the resort-like lobby of a classroom building where TCF held its lectures, so we had decent traffic most of the day. Traffic was dead during the RMS keynote but a professional theremin player entertained us.

      My lecture, and the other which Bill Deg. and I shared, both went well.

      Spotted throughout the day were: me, Bill Deg., Andy, Jeff F., Chris, Brian, Barry, Bill Drom., Bob A., Herb, and many "friends-of- MARCH" from other clubs and from the local tech/history scene in general. (Sorry if I forgot anyone.) Unfortunately Sridhar couldn't make it.

      Bill Deg, Andy, and I had dinner at the ribs place.

      Funny story: while waiting for my lecture room, I was talking to some co-ed who was also waiting. She said she's a junior at the college and got into computers from her dad, who's "around your age" - 50.

      I'm 35.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic