16876Re: Philips CDI model info

  • ExSlyder
    Apr 21 6:45 AM
      Also, I spoke with the person, and apparently the remote is having problems with the right arrow key.. It is likely that I can just take the remote apart and clean the contacts, I am looking forward to picking it up on Friday. Out of curosity, had anyone here ever had a CDI machine, and if so, do you have any discs for it?

      Thanks,

      Joe

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "ExSlyder" <joprysko1@...> wrote:

      > I am looking into picking up a Philips CDI system with 8 games.
      >
      > I have a question though, I know it is a CDI 220/57, but I also heard that there is a CDI 220/37, but I am trying to find out the difference between the 2 different model numbers.
      >
      > Does anyone have any information in regards to the differences between the 2 machines?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic