16815re: [midatlanticretro] Re: S.C. Digital S-100 RAM

  • Dan Roganti
    Apr 16, 2010
      I recall Bill D.#2 having an early Godbout 4KB Memory card, this is had the prototype look("handmade") since it doesn't have the green mask and white silkscreen that you see on a production bd -- just a way to save money back then.
      I can't recall who had the S.C. Memory card.

      =Dan

      Bill Degnan wrote:
      > Will do. It's a small ad (8th of a page), you can't get visual details but
      > the general card specs are listed. The card I saw last weekend was
      > according to Dan Roganti the "handmade" method of PCB creation, so we were
      > thinking it was an older card.
      >
      > Maybe Dan can scan the board (or is it Bill Dromgooles?) It's not mine, I
      > don't have it.
      >
      > Bill

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic