16814re: [midatlanticretro] Re: S.C. Digital S-100 RAM

  • Bill Degnan
    Apr 16, 2010
      Will do. It's a small ad (8th of a page), you can't get visual details but
      the general card specs are listed. The card I saw last weekend was
      according to Dan Roganti the "handmade" method of PCB creation, so we were
      thinking it was an older card.

      Maybe Dan can scan the board (or is it Bill Dromgooles?) It's not mine, I
      don't have it.

      Bill