16600Re: [midatlanticretro] Changes in MARCH structure

    Apr 1, 2010
      > There are big changes afoot in MARCH's structure.
      >
      > We lasted a solid five years as a small-time club. But now it's too
      > chaotic, and the museum thing just isn't working out as hoped.
      >
      > So, effective today, I am resigning. I'm appointing Dan Roganti as the new MARCH president. Degnan, Andy, the others can go to heck.

      I forget to mention another piece of big news: we finally got corporate
      sponsorship! Microsoft's NY office is giving us a very generous $50,000
      endowment. They'll also be our new exhibit adviser, so expect to see
      less CPM, more Windows.

      > Happy April 1st. :-)

      Sridhar, maybe the people who miss the first message will get this one
      .... I added more lines of white space as you suggested!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic