16575Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Rescue today: thanks Jeff F.

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Mar 28, 2010
      I've haven't pumped my own gas in about 6 months, it was fun to do it once again.

      On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Ray Sills <raysills@...> wrote:

      Hi Jeff:

      PA has some nice back roads for a pleasant Sunday afternoon drive.
      Unfortunately, it looks like you also discovered that gasoline costs
      quite a bit more than the same thing in NJ, where an attendant pumps
      it for you. :)

      Your efforts are much appreciated for the rescue.

      73 de Ray

      --
      See you space cowboy...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic