16440Collectible vs Historic vs Fun

  • Christian Liendo
    Mar 8, 2010
      Also collectible = fun

      One thing I think we lose focus on is that our hobby is supposed to be fun.

      Case in point: I like SGIs.. I enjoy the old 3D demos that were the cutting edge back then. To think that these machines were the cutting edge of 3D and that technologies like OpenGL were born on them.

      --- On Sun, 3/7/10, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:
      Hooray for anyone who collects what s/he finds interesting irrespective
      of 10 year rules or any other arbitrary criteria. Collectible is not
      equal to historic and historic does not define collectible.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic