16421Re: [midatlanticretro] historical? - Zenith minisPORT laptop

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Mar 5, 2010
      My ASUS EEE 701 is vintage!

      $10,000 on eBay.

      On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Just because something is a mutant doesn't make it historic. If some
      kid is born with 19 arms, that doesn't make him an important part of
      human evolutionary history.

      In a many centuries from now, Bill Degnan the 19th will post to a list
      and write, "But that kid was the only one with 19 arms! I don't know of
      any others. I best blog about it...." :)

      --
      See you space cowboy...
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic