16419Re: [midatlanticretro] historical? - Zenith minisPORT laptop

  • Bill Degnan
    Mar 5 9:25 AM
      It's more historic because it's one of the few laptops with a 2" disk
      drive. The size is not anything special at all, it's the same as most LCD
      laptops of the era. I don't know of any other laptops that had a 2" disk
      drive, does anyone?
      bd