16407Re: Atari 800 Power Supply?

  • ExSlyder
    Mar 2, 2010
      The power supply I have says 9v and 31va, so I do not know if that means 3.1 amps or 31 amps... although I really doubt the 31amps... I tried I 1.5 amp 9v supply I had around, on the PC it does nothing, on the floppy drive, it lights up the power light, as well as the floppy light (and it sounds like it might be trying to seek the head) but the drive itself is not spinning.

      > Yeah check the specs. I think it is 1 amp or something like that. I believe there are equivalent supplies that can be used.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic