1631Re: [midatlanticretro] Q-Link - oops!

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Oct 31 9:27 AM
      Jim Scheef wrote:
      > In today's context, this message is a liitle out of the blue. It sat in
      > "drafts" for a long time. I meant to delete it and clicked the wrong button.
      > Oh well!
      > ...I really do miss CompuServe, the best of the old online services, and
      > freeshell.org is a true "vintage experience".

      Why is freeshell.org a vintage experience? I still use a shell to do
      most of my work, both at home *and at work*. I use a shell to make my

      Calling it vintage is calling the CLI outdated is calling UNIX outdated.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic