16137Re: [midatlanticretro] Exciting rumor at InfoAge

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Feb 2, 2010
      Will this spare in the H-building be the permanent home for our displays?  If so, let's make the most of it and not half ass things here.

      On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      In the past couple of weeks, I heard from two people -- I'm not saying
      who right now -- that MARCH may be the first group to move into some
      H-building space this summer. That first wave may include NJHDA as well.

      In theory, we'd get a BIG EMPTY SPACE, where we can set up lots more
      things than we currently exhibit, including monsters such as the Univac
      in their full glory. We'd be able to design exhibits using all kinds of
      faux-walls between them, and maybe we'd be able to have ALL of our
      artifacts in one place ...... we could take what's not on exhibit and do
      an organized "visible storage" just like at CHM.

      None of this is official yet, and I certainly don't want to put our
      proverbial disks ahead of the drives. ;)

      But it's very exciting to me because we could do things that are EPIC
      compared to what we've done so far.

      --
      See you space cowboy...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic