16133Re: [midatlanticretro] Important: TCF / VCF / etc. this year

  • Dan Roganti
    Feb 2, 2010

      In general, you might want to think about small ways to raise funds during any event--even for the visitors at the museum.
      I think I mentioned this a while back - a little cash flow coming in never hurts.
      Something as simple as buttons, mousepads, posters, etc, or even T-shirts.
      And with a generic logo/design and/or caption to portray the March Computer Museum to the public.
      The wholesale prices are very cheap for buttons, etc - you saw how cheap the T-shirts are wholesale.
      I know the T-shirts designs I made for VCF wouldn't fit on a button :)
      But I'd be glad to help whip up something which could go any of these small items.

      =Dan

      ----- B Degnan wrote:

      > This discussion is active in the MARCH BOD Yahoo Group at the moment.
      > We'll work it out.  I don't think money is going to be an issue the way
      > I see it.
      > Bill

      > Christian Liendo wrote:

      Thats not a bad idea..

      > Mainly because I think Maker Faire is going to be huge and it's a nice
      > target audience.

      > The question is, what do you predict the shortfall will be and how can
      > we make it up?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic