1606Macintosh SE in fine funky operating order

  • Chris M
    Oct 27, 2005
      It apparently works and works well. Has an internal
      hard drive that it boots off of, but I don't have a
      mouse (der forgot to look for it), but I do have the
      ADB keyboard. Anyone got one they can send me?
      Or...how can I modify a ps/2 mouse to work with it. I
      realize it's a different connector, but mice are all
      much the same internally...no?
      Can I get on the internet with this thing? Mac gurus
      speak up! And I'd need a modem to do that of course.
      Thanks gurus.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic