      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of BobShuster
      Sent: Tue 1/26/2010 4:46 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] need TRS-80 disks

      Can anyone help? I have functional TRS-80 Model I and Model III systems, but only have TRSDOS 3.1 on floppy. I'd love to get copies of LDos or NewDos if anyone can make them for me. I have images of course, but no way to get them to the TRS-80s.

      Anyone? Or know of a way to transfer these without going through too many hoops? I was finally able to transfer images to my Apple IIs with a Super Serial Card and the right cables, but I know of no such option for the Trash80s.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic