      Subject:NextFab Studio - tech workshop & prototyping center - NOW OPEN
      Date:Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:16:24 -0500
      From:Laris Kreslins <laris@...>
      To:evan@...

      Dear Evan,

      Just dropping you a line about the opening of NextFab Studios in Philadelphia. We thought you would be interested in what we're up to because you're in the same world. Although, our computers are definitely not retro. Plus, we're not too far from Jersey. NextFab is a public (w/membership) technology workshop and prototyping center- the first of its kind in Philly.

      Could you let your friends/members know about NextFab. Maybe if any of them are in Philly they could stop by. We are fully equipped with 3D printers, laser cutters, digital embroiderers and other cutting-edge tools (see http://www.nextfabstudio.com/equipment), instructors, experts and more.

      Our website http://nextfabstudio.com/ is constantly evolving so check back often about classes, lecturers, and what's been going on at Next Fab Studio.

      You can also follow us here:

      Twitter: http://twitter.com/nextFabStudio

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NextFab-Studio/152356209457?ref=ts

      Please don't hesitate to write back with any questions about what we're up to.

      If you're into reading Press Releases here's a link to the official one. http://bit.ly/nextfabopening

      Sincerely,

      Laris

      --