      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 19 Jan 2010 15:04:50 -0000
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Digest Number 1951

      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

      Message

      1a.

      Re: Printers compatible with The Print Shop for the Commodore 64

      Posted by: "Bob Schwier" schwepes2002@...   schwepes2002

      Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 am (PST)

      I'm surprised that IBM Proprinter did not make the list.
      The reason is that I found that the driver for the Proprinter in Ubantu works
      a whole lot better with a KX -P1092 than did the appropriate Epson equivalent.
      In DOS days, I used the Epson drivers for the Panasonic printer.
      bs