15811Re: [midatlanticretro] Welcome to Macintosh on CNBC January 4 at 9:30PM ET

  • Matt Patoray
    Jan 4, 2010
      Ok,

      I do not watch CNBC very often, is it normal for them to play DTMF tones when leaving a program and going to commercial? Or is this just something weird the producers did, like the switching form full screen color to letterboxed B&W...

      Matt

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 4, 2010, at 9:41 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Welcome to Macintosh’, the independent documentary highlighting Apple Inc.’s history and following, is to make its exclusive North American television premiere on CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, on Monday, January 4 at 9:30PM ET.

      Who else is watching this?

      It's been on for 10 minutes. At least two or three mistakes already.

      Nice seeing our friend Vince though.

    • Show all 40 messages in this topic