15663Re: [midatlanticretro] Isepik (Icepick)

  • Ray Sills
    Dec 14, 2009
      By that, I mean it's in one of those many boxes of "stuff" that I
      brought to Info-Age. You remember... there must have been a dozen or
      so boxes that went downstairs. It's probably in with books or
      software disks in a banker's box.

      73 de Ray

      On Dec 14, 2009, at 9:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >> I'll have to remember to ask to see this when I make a visit to
      >> Evans.
      > I never heard of this. Ray says it's in the "bowels" of our
      > collection. I will need more info than that.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic