      Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 9:49 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] the party...

      Hi,

      I hope all of the party going MARCHers slept well and kept warm considering
      the bitter cold tempuratures we've had here the vicinity of the Evans area.
      I remember working there when it was as cold but Uncle Sam didn't spare any
      expense to turn up the boilers and make the facilities plenty warm inside.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic