15449Re: [midatlanticretro] Need help this Sat Newark DE ~9:45am-10:15am to move Burroughs Workstation up stairs

    Dec 4, 2009
      All --

      This rescue is for MARCH, not for Bill's personal collection. So, help
      us!! (Not that we shouldn't help * each other * rescue stuff too ....
      but anyway the club needs your help for this one. Thanks!)

      > Need help this Sat Newark Delaware ~9:45am-10:15am to move Burroughs Workstation up stairs and into a lift-gate truck. Email me if you're available. I already have one helper, but I could use two more if possible.
      > Bill

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic