Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

15377What is this? a part of a telegraph?

Expand Messages
  • Bill Degnan
    Dec 3, 2009
      Is this from a telegraph? The steel piece attached to the base has a
      clicker button (the black thing) that is wired to the base unit. Looks
      old. Note it says United States Instrument Corporation on the label. I am
      *guessing* it's a telegraph part, but I may be way off.


      Thanks in advance