15349Re: [midatlanticretro] the tiros building

  • Timothy Fagan
    Dec 2, 2009
      I use gmail, and I don't see Evan's replies in Outlook, web-based, or on my iPhone... That's a VERY invisible font he's using! ;-)

      --Timster--

      On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      I use the web for browsing! Thunderbird for email! :-)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
      >
      > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
      > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
      >

      > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
      > emails on this thread.
      >

      > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
      > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
      >

      > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

      > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
      > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
      > archive?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic