15295Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday Party

  • Joe Giliberti
    Dec 2, 2009
      can we get a demo of the 11/05 please? :)

      On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Holiday Party Swappers:

      Hi - I am starting to run out of working non-IBM branded full height diskette drives.  I am therefore looking for these, any make or model will do, but Tandon's are preferred.  I am also running out of single sided 5 1/4" soft-sectored diskettes, but I prefer "new old stock" or barely used.

      If anyone is looking to trade (or sell) the above listed items, AND will be at the holiday party, then let me know what you're looking for in exchange.  Please it is not necessary to send me links for these items on Ebay or elsewhere.  If possible I always try to support people inside the hobby first.

      Update to what I am bringing:

      MAC SE's and related stuff (including an external scsi hard drive)
      Commodore Plus/4 for J Brace
      Burroughs L-7000 work station for MARCH
      PDP 11/05's I restored for MARCH

      I would like to try to get MARCH's DynaByte computer working if there is time, or I will take it home to fix.
      I will also be working with Evan and anyone who is interested in how to toggle in the music program into the Altair.