14999Re: [midatlanticretro] Google challenge ...

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Nov 5, 2009
      There was a patent issued to RCA in December 1966 (Filed in March of 1961) on an
      information handling system.
      It cites Arthur S. Rettig of Haddonfield N.J. as one of the inventors.

      http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3290654.pdf

      Haddonfield is an upscale community very near to Camden NJ.
      This could be your A.S. Rettig

      billdrom