14995Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF 2010 + MARCH

  • Dan Roganti
    Nov 4, 2009
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      We don't have any TCF-related exhibits at InfoAge, is this just a
      coincidence?

      Yes, but that will soon change.  TCF is one of many things we can
      spotlight in the "local history" poster exhibit, which will go in our
      hallway, instead of taking up exhibit room space.

      One thing that always helps is having several of the old photographs from the early TCF days made into posters for the exhibit.
      Include some captions at the bottom or the side, people like to see who was there.
      Somewhere on the TCF website I remember seeing several old photos of the early days, some even with David Ahl and Steve Ciarcia.
      You might want to ask them about this, it seems they changed all the links on when they update their website.

      =Dan
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic