14979Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge updates

    Nov 3, 2009
      I'm skipping the meeting this week (gotta stay home and watch World
      Series Game 6!) and I might also skip this Sunday (to be determined; my
      mom will be recovering from her cancer surgery which is scheduled for
      this Friday). Anyway, I'll scope out the deconstruction next time I am
      down there.

      > I'm fairly certain that the teardown of halloween is nearly complete.
      > Now we need to figure out a means of storage/organization
    • Show all 49 messages in this topic