14962Busy weekend

  • evan@snarc.net
    Nov 1, 2009
      Busy weekend. Yesterday I visited Tony Scara, here in central NJ, who worked at Electronic Associates in the early days and has a house full of vintage electronics and computers. By the way: he mentioned that some of the people who contacted him (from cctalk, Craigslist, etc.) were unpleasant -- but "everyone from MARCH was a gentleman".

      Today, we had some good museum visitors, and Jeff Jonas brought us more books. Joe G. swapped our black folding chairs for the new office swivel chairs. Vintage computing, now in more comfort!

      In a few weeks we can start the storage reorganization project. I'm excited about that.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic