14929Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: CRT Rejuvenation

  • Dan Roganti
    Oct 28, 2009
      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      Does anyone have any experience rejuvenating CRT screens? How is it done? I have a really nice Sony TV monitor from the late 80's that has developed some picture issues. I don't want to toss it, as I want to use it for c64. Mainly, a purple spot has formed in the corner, and the picture is no longer as sharp as it once was.
      I have one here, but I'm too far for you I think -- Pittsburgh :)
      I could always bring to the next vintage computer workshop

      =Dan
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic