14881Re: [midatlanticretro] Pretty much OT: need a part for a digital (brand) laptop

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Oct 23, 2009
      OK. I have a display cable for a d|i|g|i|t|a|l HiNote VP. Model numbers:
      TS30H/VP745/VP765. I put the cable on the bed scanner and made this image
      of it:

      http://www.tmesis.org/images/HiNote.jpg

      If this is, or looks like, the cable you need, send me your postal address
      and I will put it in a secure envelope and snail mail it to you.

      Put "[PASS:VAXman]" (exactly as shown) in the email subject. It's a SPAM-
      filter passkey. I don't want your email rejected if you want this cable.