148Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: QuickTime VR of my "Byte Cellar"

  • evan
    Mar 17, 2005
      So you paid $250 for a framed poster?

      Sounds outrageous to me... not like it's signed by Woz or anything (or is
      it?)... even if it were, I can't imagine any such people who charge for an
      autograph; only on eBay would that tragedy happen.

      --- Blake Patterson <blakespot@...> wrote:

      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "altairmanrich" <rcini@m...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Blake:
      > >
      > > Where did you find the Mac Picasso poster? I'm re-doing my house
      > > and, eventually, I will have more "display" space in the basement.
      > > So, I'm hunting-down various vintage artwork-like stuff to hang on
      > > the walls.
      > >
      > > The only stuff I have right now are a few framed BYTE lithographs
      > > and some system posters from the KIM-1 and AIM-65.
      > >
      > > Rich
      > >

      > I got the Picasso Mac poster at RedLightRunner. Paid $100 or so for
      > it. Framing with polarized glass cost that and half again. Looks
      > nice tho.
      >
      > Here's more on that poster:
      >
      > http://www.bytecellar.com/archives/000027.php
      >

      > blakespot