1471Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: IBM Computer Identification

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Oct 5, 2005
      Joe Giliberti wrote:
      > Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      >> It's a 40-pin header on the motherboard? It's the floppy controller.
      >> PS/2's provide power to their floppy drives over the ribbon cable.
      >> Peace... Sridhar
      > Any idea where I can get a drive with ribbon cable? Seems like I can get
      > RAM on eBay. Also need a source for the hard drive and controller. Will
      > keep my eye on eBay.

      I have a *very* large stock of MCA hardware. Where do you live? I'd be
      happy to throw some your way. I am almost absolutely sure I have at
      least a controller.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 56 messages in this topic