      Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 3:51 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Graymark 809 Trainer

      I picked this up today from the curb. It consists of a three-ring binder, with a SBC inside (made to fit a three-ring binder,) and its technical manual. After a quick glance at the board and the manual, it uses an Intel 8085, has 2k battery backed static ram, 8k rom, and RS-232c interface. It has an Atari 400-style keypad for hex and commands, as well as 8 switches for data.

      Anyone know when it might be from?
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic