14523Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum storage ideas?

    Sep 29, 2009
      Nah, I've seen larger ones.  And we have a lot of small things to put in them.  Cables, accessories, parts, etc.

      Right now it's all just ideas though.

      those sterilite cases are too small for anything besides chips, and are pretty expensive.

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Why move to the H Building?
      > - less humid
      >
      > Why not move to the H Building?
      > - More secure

      The H-buildings are not * as * secure as our underground bunker :) but
      that doesn't mean they are not secure. Also, we could put some kind of
      gate around our area, since it wouldn't be totally private like we have now.

      What I like about the H-building idea is:
      - huge amount of space available
      - everything we have in one spot
      - no more moving things up/down stairs
      - access to forklift / pallet jack
      - no more banging my head on ceiling pipes!!!

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic