14521Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum storage ideas?
- Sep 29, 2009those sterilite cases are too small for anything besides chips, and are pretty expensive.On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:The H-buildings are not * as * secure as our underground bunker :) but
> Why move to the H Building?
> - less humid
> Why not move to the H Building?
> - More secure
that doesn't mean they are not secure. Also, we could put some kind of
gate around our area, since it wouldn't be totally private like we have now.
What I like about the H-building idea is:
- huge amount of space available
- everything we have in one spot
- no more moving things up/down stairs
- access to forklift / pallet jack
- no more banging my head on ceiling pipes!!!
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>