14521Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum storage ideas?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Sep 29, 2009
      those sterilite cases are too small for anything besides chips, and are pretty expensive.

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Why move to the H Building?
      > - less humid
      > Why not move to the H Building?
      > - More secure

      The H-buildings are not * as * secure as our underground bunker :) but
      that doesn't mean they are not secure. Also, we could put some kind of
      gate around our area, since it wouldn't be totally private like we have now.

      What I like about the H-building idea is:
      - huge amount of space available
      - everything we have in one spot
      - no more moving things up/down stairs
      - access to forklift / pallet jack
      - no more banging my head on ceiling pipes!!!

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic