14518Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum storage ideas?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Sep 29, 2009
      that sounds...expensive

      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Allow me to rephrase my last email.

      Stackable plastic bins - These are relatively cheap and they keep out the
      dust without having to wrap every single little thing in a bag. 4 bins can
      be stacked on a pallet for transport. You can store un-used bins in a
      small footprint. We could fit the entire loose basement storage of smaller
      items in 15 bins.

      The larger systems and terminals should be covered at all times with a
      fitted sheet or something that protects from dust, but allows air to
      circulate from underneith, and for moisture to escape.