1424RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: PDP11 stuff available

  • William Pechter
    Oct 4, 2005
      The only info I have is how to install it on an 11/70.

      I'll do some checking with the author for further info.

      Bill
      --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

      > to see
      > BSD 2.11 runnin' on the Micro 11/73 dep't. All in favor say AYE! ;D
      >
      > Aye, matey!
      >
      > _____

      =Field+trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=t9pasmT3
      > 2p-p2BvQtk8vAw> computer Field

      +trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=Et_lpqgaXhbeqt
      > lUXREsiw> trip Computer

      2=Field+trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=lTI9crE
      > 846HktRyJ9cnRXA> security
      > Computer

      2=Field+trip&w3=Computer+security&w4=Computer+training&c=4&s=84&.sig=vvepx7-
      > O7ZQcFHPC0FpTNA> training
      >
      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "midatlanticretro