1421Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: PDP11 stuff available

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Oct 4, 2005
      Yes that was me.  I am willing to take a look at the system first.  I also really want to get up there and clean, organize, and inventory what is there now.  It kills me that there are systems not properly protected.
      Bill D

      In a message dated 10/3/2005 10:00:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, infomagic@... writes:
      In the meantime, John A. and someone from NJ/MD borderland --- was
      it Bill D? I don't have my notes in front of me, sorry I forgot the
      name momentarily --- have asked for 11/73s. Although I am curious
      about them and would also like to play with one for awhile, I will
      defer to the two who have already got experience with them.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic