142Re: [midatlanticretro] Books... some for free!... sort of....

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Mar 16, 2005
      For the contest - We can challenge visitors to "Omega Race" - a game on the
      VIC-20 (or whatever) - Beat a MARCH member one-on-one and win a book.

      bd

      In a message dated 3/16/2005 5:48:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      evan947@... writes:

      > Mike Nadeau (our member in New Hampshire!) send me three autographed
      > copies of his book "Collectible Microcomputers" to give away at our
      > TCF exhibit. So we'll have to think of some kind of contest or
      > whatever. It should be something very easy for us to execute.
      > Suggestions?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic