      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Evan
      Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:00 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] We're alive on the VCF site

      In case ya'll did not yet notice -- our event is now posted at
      http://www.vintage.org/2006/east/ -- LOL, it's not really "annual" because
      the previous two VCF East events were in 2004 and 2001.  But at least the
      frequency is now increasing.   :)

      Even though details such as prices and times are not yet decided (and won't
      be for a while), anyone is welcome to sign up now as an exhibitor.  I added
      a "MARCH Welcome Exhibit" as the first one, it will just be a simple table
      where people can learn about our club, sign up for our mailing list, etc.

      Please do NOT yet sign up as vendors -- I have to talk with Sellam to learn
      about how the back-end event management software works.

      - Evan