14053Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF 6.0 Cards

  • Mike Loewen
    Sep 1 5:52 AM
      > Even $1 seems pricey for what most people will see as a piece of paper

      Many of us who learned to program in the punched card days have fond
      memories of cards and keypunches, even though none of us would ever go
      back to that method. :-) The card represents a lengthy era of data
      processing history, even though it's being presented as a display hack.
      We all used to do these at one time or another. Finding cards is not too
      difficult (small batches are always available on Ebay), but how many
      working keypunches are still around? I suspect the old timers will love
      them.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...