14050Re: [midatlanticretro] Coming soon .....

    Aug 31, 2009
      We might move the Perkin-Elmer 3210 for that reason.  To be determined.

      Timing -- I'm trying hard to get it pre-VCF.  More info to come in a day or two.

      It looks like it needs to be a corner piece

      Will it be Pre-VCF?

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      Its very big

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      That's why we left plenty of room for it along the wall.

      We can always do some minor rearranging but I think it will fit along that side wall.

      Its big

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Coming very soon to the MARCH computer museum ...............

      ....... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/IBMSystem38.jpg

      ("Ooooooh .... ahhhhhhhh ...." - Bryan Pope)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic